Login Links
Login      Lost Password?      Register now!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 19 »

Been banned? Complaint or problem? Post here.
Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
If you have been banned, you have probably violated one of our rules listed here.

If you wish to either lodge a complaint or make a case for your unban, please post here. Banned players: Please keep personal feelings and attitudes out of your posts. Be professional and clear, try to give any information possible. Unless you are the banned user, banning admin, or another admin involved, we ask that you do not post unnecessarily.

The admins will respond to you by PM or email to discuss your case.

If you have a complaint about an admin or another user, again, please give all information possible, and be civil and professional about it.

Posted on: 2009/4/15 3:19

Edited by Bung on 2009/4/15 7:05:23
Edited by Bung on 2009/4/15 7:16:45
Edited by Bung on 2009/4/17 20:04:04
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Re: Been banned? Complaint or problem? Post here.
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hello Bung,

thank you for making this topic! I am still banned of the lobby. I would like to play tripleA again, and I would like to find a solution for the problem. Bung, you didn't ban me, maybe TheTrooper did?....
My language in the lobby was wrong, I know, but I am changed. Could someone please reply to me what I did wrong or what I have to do to play tripleA again!?

Thanks,
Arthur

Posted on: 2009/4/17 18:14

Edited by Bung on 2009/4/17 20:11:16
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Bung,

would you please unban me? I will behave myself!
What do you want me to do man?

Posted on: 2009/4/26 16:17

Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Today i have been banned for the following:

1) i went into a room and since i saw that the game was already loading i left
2) A guy called "enskive" called me idiot in the lobby for making the game crash.
3) I am new in triplea (some 10 days) and did not know there was a bug when people leave while game loading
4) since he called me idiot for that in the lobby i went in again and this time intentionally make sure to crash his game

Now either you ban both or you don't ban anyone because i was just reacting to his insults and i had no idea about the bug.

Thanks

Subkomandante

Posted on: 2009/5/29 19:41

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
Hello subkomandante,

I understand that the "idiot" comment was out of line, and will speak with enskive.

Purposefully repeating it was not the best action to take, however the ban was only 24hrs and you should be back online shortly.

Cheers,
Bung

Posted on: 2009/5/29 22:01
Resized Image

Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Bung, I have send you an email.

Posted on: 2009/5/30 12:57

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
For the Record, I am no longer an Admin/Mod. I had nothing to do with it Arthur, but did ask bung to delete both our challenges and all reported games after I explained to him about my reporting the first match games incorrectly, thinking I was reporting to someone else.

Just to repeat for ALL involved, I am no longer involved in anything "behind the scenes" in TripleA. I am actually still in Iraq, but am lucky enough to have a commercial satellite internet service I pay for.

Thanks,
-TheTrooper

Posted on: 2009/5/30 13:42

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Justin is a faggot. #OOPS# that guy. When did he become an admin? #OOPS#.

Posted on: 2010/7/3 9:30

Anonymous
y I ban?

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Cow, you have been banned for 24 hours for the reasons I explained in the lobby -- for harassing me. After I had already warned you, you called me a "fuckface".

Your alias, "ignite" has been banned too.

Posted on: 2010/7/3 10:57

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Admin Edit: This post is unacceptable. http://www.tripleawarclub.org/rules

Posted on: 2010/7/3 13:48

Edited by Bung on 2010/7/4 0:25:52

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Your language and your attitude are inappropriate. If you can't abide by the forum rules, you will lose your privileges to post here, as well as your privileges to join games via the lobby.

Posted on: 2010/7/3 17:02

Edited by Bung on 2010/7/4 0:26:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
wow, and you wonder why you are banned, wel its not up to me but if i where admin i would never let anyone with ur attitute in the general lobby or forum again. its really bad advertisment imho

ice

Posted on: 2010/7/3 19:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
it can't be much more offensive than the user: 'fucklegos'
perhaps bung can add a simple swear-word-filter to the name creation database?

Posted on: 2010/8/2 1:49

Anonymous
why cant i login why was i banned veq?

(1) 2 3 4 ... 19 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.