Login Links
Login      Lost Password?      Register now!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Looking for someone to play Total War or New World Order with!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hello everyone.

Since I often take a long time to make decisions on bigger maps and since I haven't played these ones to much but I do understand the mechanics quite well I would like to play PBEM with someone for these maps or possibly that big world variation which has many objectives and specials in it.

If you're interested here post and we can meet in the chat room when it fits you.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2014/5/20 23:48
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Re: Looking for someone to play Total War or New World Order with!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hey,

Total World War is my favorite map, but it doesn't seem very popular. I'd be interested in playing, but until now all the games I've played have been with my friends in person. I've never actually played by email, so I might need help with that. I can play either side, but I'm more comfortable with allies.

Posted on: 2014/6/1 22:44
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Anonymous
hi,

My I suggest New World Order? It has quite many players among the "larger" maps.

Don't really know Total world war but it seems like a very large and challenging map. No problem with that but I at least know that NWO-map has a community.

Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
TWW seems complicated and I think that's what turns people off about it. I was skeptical of it as well after trying the civil war map (that one was over complicated and poorly balanced in my opinion), but the features of TWW are actually very nice improvements once you get used to them. But yeah NWO and World at War are both good large maps, which are more traditional.

Posted on: 2014/6/3 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
You shouldn't set aside a map you tried while it was in the development section.

The development section is meant to be a place where to try out things and improve.

If people try out, of course, unbalanced and unfinished maps in the development section, just to never try them out again forever, maybe we'd better not have a development section at all...

Posted on: 2014/6/4 14:12

Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Well the Civil War map was in development limbo for a few years. I know that lately Pulicat has returned and started working on it again. Still, my biggest complaint about that map is that for me it seems unecessarily complex. Now this is a personal opinion and I know that several people enjoy the map. It's just that I felt like most of the extra details in TWW really improved the game. While the extra stuff in the Civil War map only made it needlessly complicated.

Posted on: 2014/6/4 15:31

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi guys. I'll come back to you once I get a new computer. I'm at a public library now.

Posted on: 2014/6/5 12:47

Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Alright, well just let me know when you're available. I'm definitely interested in some TWW.

Posted on: 2014/6/5 13:18

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hey man I'm back now dude so if you want start up a game of TWW. You can start first. All you do is follow this guide: http://www.tripleawarclub.org/modules ... iewtopic.php?topic_id=256

My email is PM:ed to u. So you start game and u email game to me. The system tracks movements so people dont move and reload move and reload etc and makes it easier to track when u are on a computer that doesnt have tripleA.

Basically register ur email. Call the name something. Add "To: My email" CC:"Your email"

Posted on: 2014/6/16 23:01

Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Ondis,

I'd like to start a TWW PBEM game with you. Please PM if your are still interested.

Best,

Ghost

Posted on: 10/22 21:59

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.
You cannot use signature.