Login Links
Login      Lost Password?      Register now!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Revised Tournament of Champions (ToC) -- ToC 10
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Gonz (Axis) defeats Wasp (Allied). Also this game was a fun game with wonderful game speed - several moves per day – Thanks Wasp – always nice to have quick replies! The game ended in round 10 with Japan approaching Moscow and Germans doing good at home.

Thank you Wasp for a good game - I hope that we will play again:)

Best Gonz

Posted on: 2/5 19:33
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Webmaster
Webmaster

See User information
Polarole (Axis) defeats Deltium (Allies). Polarole plays a very strategically sound Axis game, and the Allied position deteriorates rapidly. Thanks Polarole for a good game and swift play.

Cheers, Deltium

Posted on: 2/9 17:54
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Report Top

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Dear players,

in the semifinal cgkdesigns axis lost in 16 rounds to epinikions allies. It was an intense fight. allies managed to hold most of africa long time und moved step by step from norway to karelia to belo and finally to east europe with a magic uk-stack supported by a lot of us fighter. Usa managed to take the med and trade germany in balkans and ukraine, later in south europe. With a strong japan and still tons of germans in berlin axis resisted bravely. Also allies were lucky when axis lost both bombers to early aa-radar fire.
at the end uk hold the east europe stack alone with a factory there and usa-figther attacked japans fleet in 34. As Loosing the japan fleet axis lost hop and surrendered

Thanks cgkdesign for a great game!

warm regards, epinikion

Posted on: 2/20 17:25

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
hi folks,

i finalized my semifinals vs gonzo and he decided to surrender in us17. it was a very interesting and complex game with some errors made by both sides and gonzo finaly decided to surrender in a position thats wasnt absolutly clear to me.
polarole had axis with a 9 bid 3 inf lib, wru, ukr.germans had all the pressure throughout the game but in turn japan dewveloped very fastly. i blundered a japan substack in persia and allies managed to stack weu but german forces were still quite strong and sturdy. in the later turns it was a race between allies collecting forces to take berlin and japs collecting forces to take moscow. gonzo then lost part of his ally med fleet to a blunder and that was the end of tha game.
definatly a very strong and close battle.
thanks for the tough match gonzo.
i also started my finals vs epi and i am going to donate whatever prizemoney i take for the hosting/development of triplea.

bye
polarole

Posted on: 3/17 9:17

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
hi players,

the final of TOC X started lucky for my allies (polaroles axis 9 Bid) Germany lost 1 fighter against the uk battleship and while japan needed to retreat from pearl harbor 1 us fighter there survived. I went for KGF strategy and cleared the med with the us marine and air force. Polarole builded a strong german stack in east europe and his japs cleared the pacific. But income and TUV were clearly good for the allies. As my allies went from egy over transjordan to persia germany took ukraine to stress my forces supported by japs moving same time to yakut. At this point there were two options: 1) the solide way: move all persia into caucasus and believe in the unit- and TUV plus or 2) double attack ukraine with usa (sacrifice) and russia. I went for option 2 and it went in my favor. in uk 13 berlin was lost and polaroles axis surrendered.

Thank you Polarole for an intense fight and a great game.

epinikion

Posted on: 3/24 13:02

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.
You cannot use HTML syntax.